The ranking order for the Top 10 Senior Living Communities is derived using an algorithm based on the following criteria:
- The number of residents in the community
- The average age of residents
- The average length of stay for residents
- The number of staff members
- The staff-to-resident ratio
- The number of activities and events offered
- The level of care provided
- The cost of living in the community
Best Senior Living Communities ranks various senior living communities according to a number of criteria. These include the number of residents in the community, the average age of residents, the average length of stay for residents, the number of staff members, the staff-to-resident ratio, the number of activities and events offered, the level of care provided, and the cost of living in the community. Other factors that are taken into account include the quality of the facilities, the reputation of the community, and the location.
The rankings on this site are meant to be useful, but we can't guarantee 100% accuracy or reliability. We encourage you to do your own research and due diligence before making any decisions.